20020603

HEY KIDS! I know it is pretty lame, and I really thought about it day and night, but due to my believe that the world is such a small hole full of monkeys, i've decided to "internationalize" my site and write it in english (the other option, esperanto, was not the winner because i realize i don't know how to speak esperanto), so that means... from now on, by the force of the self decret 23.435 from 2002, I will start to post in english, the language of the monkeys who lives in planet earth.

I have to admit that the portuguese is only the 8th language in number of speakers, and, as a lot of them lives in Portugal, I have felt that my public concernée was getting a little bit small (actually, just a bit of my palls from Brazil)... And I WANT THE WORLD..... so... I am posting in english for the benefit of the anglophonics...

I shall post somethings in POrtuguese or other languages in case I'd feel like loosing my touch in shakespear's language.

For the francophonics... I'm sorry guys...for a lot of reasons... I was REALLY thinking of writing something in French, but I have this strange philosophy... If "les bleus" sucked so much on the match against Senegal, I should not bother writing in french... I know that is kind of weird, but that is my philosophy. So, desolé.

Sem comentários: