Que babaca! Eu assino uma lista escrota chamada ex-pats-paris que é cheia de americanos. Do nada o cara escreve essa mensagem. Atenção para o paragrafo engraçadinho sobre o Hardman:
Dear Camarades,
I've emerged from the depths of moderation to take this opportune moment of vanity to post. Our Expat
coffre is empty for the month of March. I find this little fact odd, but "C'est pas grave Cheri" I say,
the Vernal Equinox is approaching and some of us, perhaps will experience a renaissance of our Union
soon.
Yes, much time has past since my last post. I thought, to better serve moderation I must first
moderate myself. This was a defensive manoeuvre on my part as in the curls of hair developing on my head and in the text that swirls in it. I must be careful with not appearing too gauche of moderate or associating
myself with any particular fetards or free radicals. Alors, I choose now to moderate this public domain
from a far---sipping on grape juice appropriately named Champagne.
This job ain't easy. If wasn't for this great responbility that Gil (Our founder and owner) has bestowed upon me as moderator I wouldn't have joined any group that is moderated or favours moderation. Sounds like Homey Security to me and I'm your big brother Chassp1 who favours any Groucho Marx Amendments.
As a moderator I have to preview, analyse and approve all prospective new members and their messages. I've
approved almost everyone without moderation. But there has been a few psuedo names that needed some
attention. For example, some dude calls himself, "Hardman" which means?.....I dont know....I am moderate and until he explains himself he will be moderated or in today's vernacular, censored. A frightening word.
I even have to scan all your profiles if you choose to give one. The funniest profile I've clicked-on was from a bloke in the UK who I banned for life. He chose to scan his penis and give his profile in a feeble definition of self. But why didn't I approved him? Most of you out there in Expatland would have enjoyed a chuckle and wouldn't of mind another penis in the group.
My greatest angst is coming from the UK. Do I ban all English men from the group? Besides psuedo names and one penis; a handful of Brits have emailed me looking for dates & thanking me for reading between the lines then asking me about the women of Paris. With all my camarades in mind I had to answer tactfully. I am your Egroup Expat moderate moderator......
"I am not the Mack nor your Mack daddy, pimp or Draguer Supreme that qualifies me to moderate a dating
or escort service. If you happen to get off your sovereign and find yourself in Paris without spamming
anyone along the way..Paris holds eight million people who are relatively moderate and three Champagnes
beyond moderation."
Shalom Salaam out
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário